Thursday, September 20, 2007

what does one do at 3am???

Well, it's now 5:3o am, I've been up since 3am. I've pretty much wasted my whole Wednesday sleeping, which is normal for me. After a long work week with very little sleep, I recoup by sleeping my whole day away, which leads me to why I'm now awake at this hour. My plans for today include a 50 miler with Greg this morning. It'll propably be a nice easy ride since I've got my last road race this Saturday down in St. Genevieve.

As I sit here surfing the net and bring up music video's I came across an awesome video on youtube set with The Wallflowers song, We Will Be Heroes. It's got clips of the 2005 World Jr. Championships when Canada won it. It's giving me goosebumps and getting me excited to get back on the ice. I haven't played hockey since our BHL Championship game last spring. It's about that time of year again to lacem' up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCp3dzLrdBY

No comments: