Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy April.....

This morning I should be getting ready for the Hillsboro race, but instead I'm getting ready to go on a training ride. I didn't get signed up in time, oh well, just one more day of vacation to save for another race. The Rimwrecker race is tomorrow, but I'll be missing that one too. I've gotten in some good training rides over the last two weeks and even got in a training crit. This month's schedule is looking pretty busy. I've got Dogwood next weekend, then a Dinoseries training race in Indianapolis, and then the Hermann TT and RR, and then the opening Dino race in Warsaw, IN in early May.



This is the first year of not playing any hockey over the winter, in fact I haven't skated in over a year, HOLY CRAP, has it been that long? I had to get my fix on nhl.com and ran through this article about Patrick Roy's son, who's also a goalie playing in the QMJHL. Anyways, check out the video. Gotta love this shit, I can't believe that guy turtled like that and didn't even throw one punch!!!!! After looking at his stat's, it's no wonder why he wanted to fight, I would too.

4 comments:

Aaron Gardner said...

I was going to e-mail you that Roy clip...I don't know if he (Roy's kid) is a d-bag or the other guy is a puss. I was never a fan of Patrick.

A whole year off the skates??? That sucks. You need to fix that schedule of yours...I need a guy for my Sunday night team.

Aaron

Rich K said...

believe me, i need to skate. hey, what's up with dogfish? did you email merli?

Aaron Gardner said...

Yep, e-mailed him last weekend and ordered my uniform. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Are you going to race at Castlewood in May?

I convinced my wife I need a road bike. I have to work it into my budget so I probably won't buy until July.

Rich K said...

ya, it's on the calendar. just gotta work it out with my work.