Thursday, February 7, 2008

Injury update....

Well, last week I saw the doctor and he confirmed that I did have a pulled groin. He actually saw it using a little ultrasound. We discussed a few treatments and have decided to have PRP injection. I think that's what it's called. He said they draw blood, add there magic potion, some good doping agents I hope, and then reinsert into the injured area. That's all that was said when I left and I was left wondering what other treatments I could do in the meantime. I won't be able to get this done until March.......THAT SUCKS!!! Guess I'll try to get an earlier appointment. After calling him back they said to just go about doing my daily business, so I guess riding was back in order as I finally got back on the trainer last week after being off the bike for almost three weeks. That's a long time for me! I felt it too. Not much else going on this weekend other then going to see the Bodyworld exhibit tomorrow and a team ride on Sunday....maybe. Just more swimming and time on the trainer. Pretty boring.

No comments: